Why Join AZCOPS?
AZCOPS is a not for profit organization dedicated to helping Police officers and anyone associated with law enforcement. We provide cops with important information to help members manage their professional relationships, and get the most out of protecting their communities. Many organizations provide benefits or discounts to law enforcement, but knowing where to go is difficult. AZCOPS dues are $27.00 per month.
- Premiere Arizona Legal Plan
- Verizon – Save up to 22% on bill and 25% on accessories
- Professional Lobbyist
- $4000 Accidental Death Benefit with the option to increase to $10,000 for $2 the first year and $5 every year thereafter – American Income Life.
- Temporary Income Protection Plan.
- Critical Incident Response Assurance Plan – Should an AZCOPS attorney not respond to a member’s critical incident within 2 hours, the member will receive $250.
- Discounted rates on attorneys for anything outside the AZCOPS Legal Plan.
- Discounts through The Employee Network.
- Travel discounts through Get Away Today.
- Discounts to Golfland and Sunsplash in Mesa.
- Discounts up to 60% on tickets, travel and shopping through Working Advantage.